To ensure participation of local stakeholders, the NECVaRE team conducted consultations with key health and local officials of Nueva Ecija. In addition to this, the team also conducted an orientation for RHU/CHC point persons to brief them with their role in the study.
A summary of the activities are given below:
- February and October 2016 – Meeting with PhilHealth officials
- February 2017 – Meeting with PhilHealth-Central Luzon officials
- May 2017 – Meeting with Provincial Health Office and Municipal/City Health Offices of Nueva Ecija
- September to December 2017 – Courtesy calls to all 32 mayors in Nueva Ecija
- December 2018 – Orientation for RHU point persons