During the 56th Annual Philippine Economic Society (PES) Conference held on November 8, 2018 in Hotel Novotel Cubao, Quezon City, the NECVaRE team presented the following:
- Measurement and Decomposition of Wealth Disparities in Cardiovascular Disease Risk in the Philippines
- The Nueva Ecija Cardiovascular Risk Experiment (NECVaRE): An Evaluation of the Impact of Risk Information and Screening on Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Risk Perceptions, Optimism Bias and Information Response: Evidence from the Nueva Ecija Cardiovascular Risk Experiment
- Dealing With the Consequences of Health Shocks in Nueva Ecija, Philippines: Preliminary Evidence of the Role of Health Insurance in Coping with Health Care Utilization
- The Opportunity Cost of Health Care: Does Wage Loss Deter People from Seeking Care?