To ensure the participation and support of local stakeholders, the NECVaRE team undertook consultations with key health and local officials of Nueva Ecija. In addition, the team conducted orientations for RHU/CHC point persons about their roles in the study.
Major field activities:
- February and October 2016 – Meeting with PhilHealth officials
- February 2017 – Meeting with PhilHealth-Central Luzon officials
- May 2017 – Meeting with Provincial Health Office and Municipal/City Health Offices of Nueva Ecija
- September to December 2017 – Courtesy calls to all 32 mayors in Nueva Ecija
- December 2018 – Orientation for RHU point persons